The MiniMan is a metal tube extraction arm and is recommended for spot welding, laboratory applications and mist collection.
Reach above mounting height offers maximum reach
Clear-thru design ensures uninterrupted airflow.
1 to 2.1 m in length
The MiniMan-75 is ideal for all types of smaller dust and fume applications. Totally free from internal mechanisms, yet easily operated and fully flexible, the MiniMan provides efficiency and versatility in a class by itself. Soldering fumes, vapours and solvents are effectively extracted at low air volumes and the uninterrupted airflow allows for high air velocity, capturing coarse dust. It is suitable for all kinds of ductwork.
• Spot welding
• Grinding and polishing
• Laboratory applications
• Mist collection
• Clear-thru design allows maximum air velocity, low pressure drop, low noise level and low energy cost
• Reach above mounting height offers maximum reach
• Supplied fully assembled saves installation time
• Exterior joints allows for ease of adjustment, smooth operation and ease of service
• 360 degree rotation
• Available in white and stainless steel to meet the demanding requirements of the pharmaceutical, chemical and food processing industry
• Available in an ATEX version (for explosive environments)
• Available in a TopGrade version for clean environments such as pharmaceutical, chemical and food processing industry
This arm needs a partner in crime
• Multiple MiniMan arms can be combined with a FUA fan depending on the length of the arm and diameter of the tube.