The MiniMan-100 is a metal tube extraction arm and is recommended for spot welding, laboratory applications and mist collection.
Reach above mounting height offers maximum reach
Clear-thru design ensures uninterrupted airflow
1.5 or 2.1 m in length
The MiniMan-100 is an extraction arm for spot welding, mist collection, laboratory applications, grinding and polishing.
The MiniMan-100 is totally free from internal mechanisms. This 100 mm diameter arm is ideal for grinding, polishing and other types of high-dusting operations. The uninterrupted airflow means maximum extraction efficiency and lowest possible pressure drop. When considering the range of design benefits and quality that lasts, the MiniMan-100 mm is a favourite choice for professionals. It is suitable for all kinds of ductwork.
• Spot welding
• Grinding and polishing
• Laboratory applications
• Mist collection
• Clear-thru design allows maximum air velocity, low pressure drop, low noise level and low energy cost
• Reach above mounting height offers maximum reach
• Supplied fully assembled saves installation time
• Exterior joints allow for ease of adjustment, smooth operation and ease of service
• 360-degree rotation
• Available in white and stainless steel to meet the demanding requirements of the pharmaceutical, chemical and food processing industry
• Available in an ATEX version (for explosive environments)