Voltage quality compliance
When voltage quality compliance is required – that’s when you need the PQube 3v.
It does a great job measuring electricity delivered at the point of common coupling (PCC), as well as diagnosing equipment malfunction. Still the same ultra-precise results delivered immediately to your inbox.
Voltage quality compliance monitoring for industries like utilities and manufacturing.
• Installs easily with an ultra-compact footprint
• Connects directly to voltages up to 690 V
• Certified for Class A power quality according to IEC 61000-4-30 Ed3
• Monitors DC power and process parameters with four additional AC/DC analog channels
• Detects and records high-frequency impulses at 4 MHz
• Measures in real time and records 2 kHz ~ 150 kHz emissions
• Auto-detects the mains frequency, wiring configuration and nominal voltage
• Enhances the power diagnostic by also measuring the environment conditions with advanced EnviroSensor probes
• Extensive library of waveform triggers on voltage magnitude, voltage HF impulses, frequency, AC/DC channels, and more.
• All measured parameters are available every half-second in real-time (via Modbus or SNMP)
• Trends and events can be quickly accessed using your Internet browser – no software needed
• Interface available in more than 13 languages– the graphs can be delivered in two simultaneous languages (ideal for international teams)
• Holds years of data and thousands of events via 32 GB of internal flash memory