Industrial centrifuge designed for effectively separating metal chips from cutting fluids.
The PRAB Metal Chip Wringer/Centrifuge uses 600G’s of centrifugal force to spin fluid from metal chips. This process is the most cost-effective solution for producing dry metal chips—which are more valuable to the scrap dealer. Wringers also help to reclaim up to 98% of spent cutting fluid for recycling and reuse.
Metal chip wringers/centrifuges handle various types of metal scrap, including aluminum, brass, cast iron, steel, stainless steel, and more.
• Reclaim up to 98% of cutting fluids for recycling and reuse
• Significantly reduce haul-away and disposal costs
• Get more value from dry chips
• Minimize maintenance and downtime with exclusive reversing feature (CD models only)
• Exclusive “self-cleaning” wedge wire design
• Indexing liner feature extends the life of both screen and liner assemblies
• Externally mounted drive and grease components for ease of service
• Easy front and rear access ports for inspection and service
• Auto lube systems for automatic greasing of bearings.