Compact, skid-mounted scrap metal equipment for turnings volume reduction and solid-liquid separation of small to medium volumes of flowable chips. Fluid reclamation and dry chip output make this scrap removal system ideal for smaller shops.
• Self-contained and forklift portable structure.
• Infeed hopper with Screw Conveyor moves chips and loose turnings and meter feeds the scrap into an optional turnings shredder or Wringer.
• Diagonal Shaft Wringer (gravity discharge) efficiently removes moisture from chips with over 600 G’s of centrifugal force.
• Exclusive reversing feature extends service life.
• Discharge Conveyor transfers processed chips to container.
• 50 Gallon Fluid Recovery Tank
• Electrical control panel with HMI Panel controls all system functions.
PRAB E-Series Chip Processing System help meet Federal EPA and ISO 14001 regulations and strict environmental compliance.
Health & Safety
The E-Series Chip Processing System allows production to operate in safer work areas by reducing the volume of metal scrap which requires less storage space prior to recycling.
PRAB systems have the industry’s leading reputation as being dependable low-maintenance equipment with long service lives.
• Decreased storage and transportation costs
• Increase value of scrap and fluids
• Reduced labor costs