The new generation of CC90 Non-mandrel rotary tube and pipe bender can bend up to 180º curves on hollow profiles ensuring the best bent finishes in today’s market. Equipped with a Touch Screen control grant the user interactaction with the standard features offered using the latest 4.0 technology. The sleek look, versatility and faster bending speeds also allows us to have one of best machines offered in our industry. Materials can be round, oval, square, rectangular and made of different metals such as steel, aluminum, stainless steel, copper...
All Nargesa’s Products are according to CE regulations for the manufacturing of industrial machinery.
The mandrel-less tube and pipe bending machines Nargesa are perfect for making curves with a constant quality for pipes, tubes, square bars, rods and other profiles.
• - Maximum size on S275 round steel pipe: 88,9mm or 3” Schedule or 3” 1/2 Whitworth or 3” ISO x 6mm.
• - Maximum size on aluminum pipe: 88,9mm x 10 mm / 3"1/2 x .393"
• - Maximum size on stainless steel pipe 304 /316: 88,9mm x 4mm / 3"1/2 x .157"
• - Maximum size on square tube: 60x60x4mm / 2.362" x 2.362" x .157"
• - Maximum angle of curvature: 180º
• - Automatic rotation speed from 0,75 up 2,2 rpm
• - Minimum radius of curvature: 3 times the pipe diameter.
• - Maximum radius of curvature: 346 mm or 13,60”
• - Repetition on the curve of +/- 0.1 degrees
• - Reinforcement tool post support arm for pipes with diameters over 40 mm included.
• - 400 ml BEND 8 lubricant included.
• - Two bending directions, right or left for easier bending.
• - Quick die change over: Maximum 60 seconds.
• - 4.0 Technology
• - CNC control with 7” touchscreen with more than 20 different languages