Hydraulic Press Brake MP3003CNC NARGESA take sheet metalworking to a new level, offering outstanding efficiency and precision. With a chassis of welded, stabilized and machined steel, external design featuring stripped-down lines for a solid appearance, and improved structural calculations, these new hydraulic press brakes set themselves up as the new cornerstone for the sheet metalwork industry.
Fitted with high-specification CNC control, the operation of these complex machines is now easier and more intuitive than ever before. Its colour, high-resolution touchscreen graphics interface and powerful CPU enable the most complicated bending operations to be processed effortlessly and sophisticated algorithms to be calculated in mere microseconds, so you get the highest performance out of these pieces of engineering excellence.
Folding length: 3125 mm. Tonnage: 120 Ton.
All products Nargesa are according to the European CE regulations for the manufacturing of industrial machinery.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
• - Automatic control of vertical bending axis (Y axis).
• - Back gauge fitted with BOSCH REXROTH recirculating ball screw guides, ESA servo motor automatic control of horizontal axis (X axis), manual control of vertical axis (R axis) and manual control of transverse axis (Z axis) with parallel alignment and curvature adjustment.
• - Motorised vertical axis (R axis) of back gauge, controlled by ESA servo motor. (Optional accessories, not included with the machine) See footnotes OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES.
• - Promecam punch clamping system with segmented flanges.
• - Euro Promecam system with die guiderail.