Case packing solution for side loading with intermittent progress, with forming, filling and closing of cases in a single monoblock.
ECI-20 is a compact and flexible side loading compact case packer with intermittent progress, for forming, filling and closing of cases in a single monoblock. The filling of cases is done by a pusher, adjusting speed according to product type, with expandable capacity depending on the required production output.
Intermittent case packer, ECI-20 can handle any type of cardboard, including micro corrugated cardboard, with flaps closed by Hot-Melt.
The cartoner can be completed with a standard automatic filling for a variety of products or specially designed by our engineering team system.
Quick change of format using adjustments equipped with strips or counters.
Side case loading system achieves speeds of 55 cases per minute.
- If there is no product, no carton is formed
- If the carton is not formed, the product is rejected at the end of the line
- The device stops the machine if an overload occurs
- Closing carton by means of a Hot Melt applicator
- Digital indicator of production.
- All machine functions are controlled by a PLC
- All doors are closed by a safety interlock, which causes the machine to stop when any of the doors is opened