Case packing solution for side loading with continuous advance, with forming, filling and closing of cases in a single monoblock at high speeds.
The EC-15 is a compact and flexible continuously progressing side loading cartoner for forming, filling and closing of cases in a single monoblock for high speed. The filling of cases is done by a pusher, adjusting speed according to product type, with expandable capacity depending on the required production output.
Intermittent case packer, EC-15 can handle any type of cardboard, including micro corrugated cardboard, with flaps closed by Hot-Melt.
The equipment can be completed with a standard automatic filling for a variety of products or specially designed by our engineering team system.
Quick change of format using adjustments equipped with strips or counters.
Side case loading system achieves speeds of 125 cases per minute.
Product loading is performed by rotating mechanical thrusters that move product to the product buckets inside the case. This system allows full control of the product during loading, especially where they are flexible.
- Double rotary head for vacuum opening of carton
- If there is no product, no carton is formed
- The device stops the machine if an overload occurs
- The buckets make a progressive side movement to touch the tip of the carton
- Product grouped by mechanical rotary pushers
- Closing carton by means of a Hot Melt applicator
- Electronic Speed control
- All machine functions are controlled by a PLC
- All doors are closed by a safety interlock, which causes the machine to stop when any of the doors is opened