lubricated vacuum unit / industrial
Max.: 360 m³/h (12,713.28 ft³/h)
Min.: 18 m³/h (635.66 ft³/h)
Central vacuum systems type CS, CD and CT have been designed to meet specific operating conditions for vacuum applications with following advantages:
· Energy saving; pumps run only when vacuum is required.
· Safety in workplace: material handling by means of vacuum lifting cups such as marble, glass, sheet metal, etc.
· Continuous and reliable operation.
· Ability to schedule routine and preventative maintenance programs.
· Ability to signal abnormal operating conditions or possible problems.
CS, CD and CT systems consist of the following main components:
· Oil lubricated vane vacuum pumps, equipped with built-in non return valves and gas ballast valves.
· Electric motors 3/50 or 1/50 available with various voltage, as required.
· Galvanized vacuum receiver painted with water-soluble epoxy painting fitted with condensate drainage.
· Vacuum switches for automatic pump start- stop, depending on the set values.
· Additional inline non return valves.
· Analogue vacuum gauge to read the operating system pressure.
· Electric control panel equipped with on/off selector switch, hour meter, Start-Stop push button, motor starter with thermal overload, alarm pilot light.
· H-A-O selector switch for automatic/manual pump operation.
· External inlet filters with paper or stainless steel element.