A NEW WAY TO CUT USING ABRASIVE FAST WIRE
The vertical fast abrasive wire contour cutting machine VCR F represents the perfect link between ease of use and extremely reduced running costs, when dealing with rigid materials.
We conceived this machine to meet any kind of production requirement, thanks to its modular design and the possibility of being configured, both in length and in width, to maximize the use of raw materials in its standard formats.
When designing our VCR F, we mainly focused on the end-user experience. Indeed, it is easy to use, both in the case of automatic and manual operations.
The controlling software is very easy and quick to use. It can import existing archives thanks to the DXF and other formats compatibility.
The RAM Planner allows to acquire and/or reedit new designs, and schedule efficient production plans. This can be done thanks to the possibility of preparing complex layouts and precise cutting paths.
CAN DEAL WITH...
• - Rigid polyurethane blocks, sheets and boards
• - Calcium silicate blocks, sheets and boards
• - Rockwool sheets
• - Expanded polyethylene and polystyrene boards
• - Airex, PVC, phenolic resin and cross-checked boards
• - Rebounded and coupled materials
• - Thermal insulating details
• - Boat kits
• - Technical components