Sleeves with adjustable joints make for maximum construction freedom
With ITAS, the system for industrial stairs and working platforms, RK Rose+Krieger facilitates the assembly of everything from simple railings right through to complex stairs and working platforms. Drilling, welding and mitre cuts are no longer necessary – assembly is carried out simply by fitting parts together using a plug-in system.
With immediate effect, three new joint sleeves have been added to the catalogue range for the ITAS tube connectors. The sleeves have a swivelling range of 180° and internal toothing with 15° increments which can be removed for continuously variable adjustment. The hinge allows you to offset minor unevenness in the floor and provides maximum construction freedom thanks to a freely selectable angle position. To assemble the new joint sleeves, which can be combined with all ITAS elements and 40 mm tubes, still only standard tools are required.
Product benefits of the adjustable ITAS tube connectors:
• Quick – Maximum construction freedom
• Straightforward – 3 ready-to-install variants available
• Compatible – Free combination options with all ITAS elements and 40x3 aluminium tubing
• Flexible – 180° adjustment range
• Stable – Locking function with pulley wheel with 15° pitch, pulley wheel removable for continuously variable adjustment