A 5-way head adjustment unit is integrated to place labels on both side of bottles.
Machine allows exact positioning of labels on both sides of bottles. Bottles arrive directly or on pucks onto a conveyor. A position adjuster centers bottles before labelling. Labels are applied by two plates and finally stuck by foam rubber rollers.
• Herma 400 labelling heads
• 5-way head adjustment unit
• Settings fitted with counters
• Infeed and spacing screw
• SIEMENS PLC and display
• Electrical supply: 400 V, 50 Hz + Neutral •Absorbed power: 1,5 KW
• Electrical cabinet integrated in machine frame
• Label detection sensor
• Defective product ejection system
• Production speed: 80 units per minute