Labels are instantly printed and stuck on product pack. Non-compliant products are ejected on a roll conveyor.
In order to guarantee product tracking, this smart and flexible labeller conveyor machine prints and sticks labels automatically. Cellophaned products come by a conveyor to the labeller. Product data are instantly printed and a roll sticks label on the front side of the product. The machine is able to remove non-conform labelled product.
• Motorized belt conveyor synchronized with print & stick system
• Labelling head with adjustable bracket on 2 axes
• Non-conform labelled products removal system with pneumatic cylinder and tilted roll conveyor
• Welded stainless steel frame
• SICK CLV 622.2 barcode reader with brackets and accessories
• Set of sensors and solenoid valves
• Electrical cabinet including:
- one main switch
- safety cover
- speed inverter for the conveyor
- one air treatment group
• One control panel including one E-stop button, reset, Run & Stop button, LED signal for defective, with or without label products.
• Electrical supply: 400 V tri + Neutral, 50 Hz
• Compressed air: 5 to 6 bars
• Absorbed power: 6 kiW
• SIEMENS PLC
• Production speed: 40 units per minute