Peroxide-cured Versilon SPX-60 FB silicone tubing is designed for use in food and beverage applications where flexibility, resiliency and durability are required. This tubing formulation optimizes critical physical properties such as tensile strength, elongation and compression set, resulting in a more physical durable product. The smooth inner surface of the tubing reduces the risk of particulate entrapment during the dispensing of beverages such as coffee, tea, soft drinks, and fruit juices.
Features and Benefits
• Provides resiliency, long-life, and durability
• Smooth inner bore reduces risk of particulate entrapment
• Withstands temperature extremes from -50°C to 200°C
• Food and Beverage Dispensing
• Comestic Dispensing & Production