Great improvement of durability
SRX ie the product with a special blending method of various rubbers. It is resistant to large deflection (35%) and high load. Permanent set is limited. It is very cost effectwe compared to coil springs or urethane springs.
(1) Durability: Durability for 100 strokes (at deflection of 35%)
These rubber springs have the ability to resist unti oil, chemical, heat, dust, corrosion.
(2) Maximum deflection: 35%
(3) Permanent set: 2% or bess (at deflection of 35% and 300,000 strokes)
(4) High buckling resistance: Buckling does nol occur in parallel load. Al the inclination of 3; the spring has buckling limit of 35%.
(5) Compact size: Since the deflection is large, the free length is approximately half of the coll spring.
(6) Maximum load: The boad is increased by approx. 10% more than the conventional parts
+ In order to protect against ultraviolet rays, store away from direct sunlight.
+ Deterioration is faster under conditions of high temperature or humidity. We recommend putting a desiccant in the container and storing in as cool a location as possible.