At the multihead the product is transported to the feed hoppers by a central vibrating top cone and vibrating feeders. The hoppers will discharge the product into the weigh hoppers, where the highly accurate load cells determine the weight. Each weigh hopper contains approximately a quarter of the set weight and the weigher itself will calculate the combination which is closest to the target weight. The selected hoppers are opened and flow together into the central discharge chute.
- Production speed: 30 weighings/min.
- Weighing range: from 5 to 400 grams (max 800 ml)
- Control unit: 7 Inch colour flat command screen with
- Touch screen for entering up to 50 programmes
- Number of weighing heads: 10
- Weighing buckets: 10 weigh-buckets of approx. 0,5 litre with adjustable closing system to prevent the uncontrolled opening of the bucket covers and to ensure full control over the closing of the buckets. Buckets can be removed freely, no tools required