Ambr® Clone Selection Powered by Umetrics® is a new standalone application designed for use with data from Ambr® systems to simplify the workflow for cell line screening and ranking.
Not Just for Clones
The Ambr® Clone Selection Powered by Umetrics® is designed for cell line and early process development users for the screening and ranking of:
• Cell lines, clones
• Microbial strains
Screen and Rank based on process and quality attributes from:
• Cell and Gene Therapy
• Intensified cultures
Users define the selection criteria such as cell density, product titer, and key product quality attributes and assign priority weightings in order to screen and rank clones. The application uses a unique multivariable desirability assessment feature for ranking.
• Automation of the clone selection process improves speed and consistency
• Selection criteria profiles can be stored and shared
• Report is generated to record selection criteria and details
• Maximizes use of data
• Offers option to re-evaluate at any time
• Flexibility to be used with data from Ambr® 15 and Ambr® 250 for a range of screening applications