The Analysis Module provides add-on capability for at-line measurement of pH and optionally, Raman spectroscopy, for Ambr® 15 and Ambr® 250 High Throughput bioreactors. The pH measurement automates initial bioreactor vessel pH sensor calibration and subsequent in-process re-calibration, eliminating the operator time needed for manual offline pH measurement, data transfer, and bioreactor pH sensor recalibration.
• Full automation of pH measurement sampling and assay
• Reduced CO₂ outgassing effects and errors compared to manual off-line pH sampling
• Automated accurate pH sensor recalibration
• Optimised pH measurement modes for normal and high cell density cultures
• Allows integration of 3rd party Raman spectroscopy probes and data flows
• Provides pH measurement and Raman Spectroscopy for Ambr bioreactors
• Enables matching of pH measurement and cell culture temperature
• Tracking of pH electrode performance over time
• User replaceable pH sensors, Raman flow cells, and reagent kits
• Reagent kits including calibration solutions, cleaning solutions and a waste container
The Ambr® Analysis Module is suitable for use with both cell culture and microbial media and supports measurement approaches for cell cultures up to at least 100 million cells/ml. It is not suitable for cultures containing particulates (beads or microcarriers, for example) or highly viscous samples.