A fully housed voice coil actuator (VCA) further expands upon the idea of the semi-housed VCA, incorporating the self-aligning bushings and shaft, but fully captures the coil assembly to keep it concentric with the field assembly, adds an internal flex circuit to protect external moving wires and also limits the axial travel on both ends of the stroke.
- Designs available with magnet springs and/or latches
- Different shaft options available
- Housing offers additional mechanical and environmental protection
- Single unit that is more easily integrated into customer applications
- Life tested in excess of 500 million cycles