This compact, 1.5” diameter HPHT Brushless DC motor is ideal for down-hole applications, such as mud pulser valves. This rugged motor has been tested for operation up to 400°F (205°C) and pressures up to 30,000 PSI (2070 bar).
- Samarium cobalt magnets provides high temperature stability and corrosion resistance
- Proprietary structural adhesive and insulation material increases reliability under continuous duty operation
- Stainless steel sleeve rotor ensures added protection in high shock and vibration environments
- Ruggedized and tested for HPHT environments
- Integral commutation, no external feedback device
- Shock 1000g, 0.5ms/axis
- Vibration 25g RMS 30 - 500Hz Random, 3h/axis