This valve is commonly used for fluids with temperature that go down as low as of 10°C and reach up to 300°C. This device can operate in a maximum pressure of 16 bar and can handle pressurized steam up to 10 bar.
This unit also features a stainless steel removable filter and SO PN10/16 up to DN150 , ISO PN16 for DN200 flanges. Also, this unit contains a bolted bonnet with draining cap threaded BSP. This valve is also available of mesh sizes from 1mm with DN 50, 1.25 mm from DN 65 to 80, and 1.6 mm above.
Cast iron Y strainer flanged PN10/16 for filtration of water distribution, water treatment and irrigation networks.
Strainer with removable filter and bolted bonnet
Threaded BSP draining cap allowing to install a draining valve.
• - Removable stainless Steel filter
• - R.F. flanges PN10/16
• - Horizontal or vertical position with descendant fluid (respect the flow direction indicated by the arrow )
• - Mesh : see tab page 4
• - Bolted bonnet with drainmg cap threaded BSP
• - Alkyd painting color grey RAL 7011.100 pm thickness
• - For water distribution, watenng. irrigation
• - Min Température Ts : - 10°C
• - Max Température Ts :+ 120°C
• - Max Pressure Ps : 16 bars up to DN200.10 bars over
• R.F. flanges PN10/16 from DN 15 to 300. PN10 over