Push back racking system
1. Product Introduction:
Push back racking system is also known as push-in shelve racks, are one of the high-density storage racking systems, suitable for the storage of small and large quantities of goods. According to the principle of "first in, last out", the system places the goods on the inclined rolling track, the carrying trolley runs along the track, and the pallet is placed on the carrying trolley and pushed back to the inside of the rack in turn. The effective depth is 4 pallet positions. After picking up the first pallet, the next pallet slides to the pickup point by itself, effectively using a single channel for access, and it is especially suitable for storage management in the cargo transit area.
2. Push back racking system Characteristics:
• Suitable for warehouses with a high unit cost per warehouse area, such as cold storage.
• Can provide 20% -30% pickability.
• Both safety and operating efficiency are higher than drive-in shelves (through shelves).
• Compared with ordinary shelves, it can improve the usage rate of about 60% on the ground.
• Only need to set forward forklift or counterweight forklift can be used, and the forklift operation requirements are lower than drive-in (through type).
3. Components of Push back racking system:
The main accessories are composed of posts, beams, rails, and trolleys.
Post: There are two posts connected with cross braces and diagonal braces through special screws. The cross section of the posts is the same as that of pallet racks. In order to meet different loading requirements, the beams can be adjusted up and down the shelf height by 75mm.