The Soldo Cavitators industrial reactor harnesses the physical energy of cavitation to effectively mix, disintegrate and heat any liquid with another liquid, solid or gaseous phase in a single step. The direct action of the shock waves generated by the implosion of the cavitation bubbles ensures a high degree of particle disintegration, exponentially increasing the surface area between reactants, catalyst and substrate. The rotation of the cavitator produces intimate mixing of all components, even for fluids with high viscosity and/or density and high solids content. Homogeneous temperature and heating are guaranteed with precise control and no thermal gradients.
The fine dispersion and increased specific surface area ensures increased product yield, with considerable savings in the use of catalyst.
- Can be used with any viscosity and density - just pumpable
- Models for any temperature and pressure
- Minimum working pressure: 1.5 bar
- Three-phase 50/60 Hz motor. Special voltages on request
- Standard materials: Stainless steel with AISI 316L certification. Special materials on request.
- 4.0 technology, compact and Plug & Play
- Low maintenance