International Compressed Air Filter
The Monnier IX1M international compressed air filter contains anactivated carbon filter for the removal of hydrocarbon vapour andodour often found in compressed air
Breathing air supply to masks, helmets and suits, air bearings,fluidic systems, pneumatic gauging, food and pharmaceuticalindustry, and instrumentation products.
- Element life exceeds 59000 m3
at 21°C and 7 bar g.
- Blue dye indicator to warn of oil carryover.
- High quality black anodised finish on head (internal and external).
- Complies with BS 4275 for removal of odours and vapours.
- All air passes through entire depth of activated carbon.
- Polycarbonate bowl.
- No service tools required.
- Stainless steel bowl guard.
- Metal bowl.
- Metal bowl with sight level.
- Type 21 mounting bracket
Selection of a suitable bowl
Polycarbonate bowls are attacked by phosphate ester fluids,solvents, paint thinners and carbon tetrachloride. Certaincompressor lubricating oils also contain additives harmful topolycarbonate and, where there is any doubt we recommend, in theinterests of safety, that a metal bowl or a guard should be fitted.