articulated robot / 6-axis / high-speed / compact
Number of axes:
high-speed, compact, collaborative, floor-mounted, ceiling-mount, wall-mounted, high-precision
1.7 kg, 2.3 kg (3.748 lb)
Our fast and precise TX2 industrial robots are the next generation of 6-axis robotic arms. This line of robots provides the ideal combination of speed, rigidity, size and precision. These robots have unique features that make them adaptable to all industries, including sensitive environments.
Optional SIL3-PLe safety functionalities allow high productivity while ensuring Man-Machine collaboration.
The TX2-40 has a payload of up to 2.3 kg with a maximum reach of 515 mm.
MAIN FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Hygienic encapsulated 6-axis arm enabled by hollow shaft drives, no external cables
Compatible with all environments, from harsh and dirty to sterile
Protection and additional installation options available
IP65/67 for the entire arm with pressurization kit
Integration flexibility, modular and scalable
* 360°mounting possibility for flexible integration
* Large and efficient spherical working range
* Integrated electrical and pneumatic user circuit including Cat5e
* Sealed vertical cable option bringing additional and smart integration options
High performance kinematics
* Over 125 years of experience in fast moving technology
* Light and rigid structure
* Patented JCS smart gearbox specially designed for compact robots
* Compatible with NSF H1 food oil with no loss in performance