Stäubli has developed a line of extremely powerful 4-axis robots designed to meet the most stringent requirements in fields such as the automotive.
They can carry out precise and repetitive tasks, such as loading/unloading, assembly, pick and place/handling, sorting, piling and spacing, at very high speeds.
DESIGN, PERFORMANCE AND CONNECTIVITY REDEFINED
* Hygienic encapsulated 4-axis arm enabled by hollow shaft drives, no external cables
* Compatible with all environments
* Protection and additional installation options available
* IP65 for the entire arm with optional ball screw cover and bellows
Integration flexibility, modular and scalable
* Unique cylindrical envelope and small footprint
* Axis 1 working range: ± 180°
* Floor and ceiling mounting possibility for flexible and scalable integration
High performance kinematics
* Over 125 years of experience in fast moving technology
* Light and rigid structure
* Patented JCS smart gearbox specially designed for compact robots
* Compatible with NSF H1 food oil with no loss in performance