Stäubli is entering a new performance class with its TS2 SCARA series. The completely redesigned 4-axis machine with proprietary JCS drive technology facilitates ultra-short cycle times and high repeatability. It also has a revolutionary hygienic design which opens up new possibilities for use in sensitive environments. It is piloted by the generic CS9 controller that also controls TX2 6-axis robots.
The fast and compact TS2-100 robot has special features, such as a maximum payload of 8.4 kg with a 1000 mm reach.
DESIGN, PERFORMANCE AND CONNECTIVITY REDEFINED
* Hygienic encapsulated 4-axis arm enabled by hollow shaft drives, no external cables
* Compatible with all environments
* Protection and additional installation options available
* IP65 for the entire arm with optional ball screw cover and bellows
Integration flexibility, modular and scalable
* Unique cylindrical envelope and small footprint
* Axis 1 working range: ± 180°
* Floor and ceiling mounting possibility for flexible and scalable integration
High performance kinematics
* Over 125 years of experience in fast moving technology
* Light and rigid structure
* Patented JCS smart gearbox specially designed for compact robots
* Compatible with NSF H1 food oil with no loss in performance