The CFW 300-1200 production line is the smallest production line we offer. It covers most of the diameters required by public projects. It is also very compact in size, allowing stacking in containers without major disassembly. This enables the production line to be assembled quickly, making it easy to move to different production sites. Although it is the smallest production line, it offers the same performance as the larger production lines.
The production line consists of a continuous filament winding machine, a pipe hydro tester, a sleeve grooving machine, a sleeve hydro tester, a sleeve joining machine and an offline rectification machine.
Equipment main features:
• Fast assembly / disassembly.
• High production speed.
• On-line connectivity.
• Low power consumption.
• Low raw materials consumption.
Equipment main specifications:
• Production speed up to 60 m/h.
• Yearly output 200 km.
• Installed power 300 kW.
• Average power consumption 150 kW/h.
• Air / water supply: 8 / 0.1 m3/h.
• Covered area requirement 2,000 m2.
• Recommended storage area 10,000 m2.