The CFW 400-4000 production line is the largest in our line-up. Despite its huge diameter range, going from DN400 to DN4000, most factories install it as a second line, in addition to the CFW 300-1200, CFW 300-2600 or CFW 300-3000 production line.
With the CFW 400-4000 production line, exceptionally large projects will be within your reach. It is also feasible to combine the CFW 400-4000 production line with the GRP tank production line to expand your product portfolio.
The production line consists of a continuous filament winding machine, a pipe hydro tester, a sleeve grooving machine, a sleeve hydro tester, a sleeve joining machine and an offline rectification machine.
Equipment main features:
• Huge diameter range.
• Stable production.
• On-line connectivity.
• Low raw materials consumption.
• Installed power 850 kW.
• Average power consumption 200 kW/h.
• Air / water supply 8 / 0.1 m3/h.
• Covered area requirement 4,100 m2.
• Recommended storage area 25,000 m2.
• Production speed up to 48 m/h.
• Yearly output 200 km.