Technomark presents Graphix Inline, its fibre laser marking solution designed to meet the most demanding requirements in terms of marking speed and quality. The principle of the marking laser is based on a high-intensity and very fine beam, which is focused and then directed onto the part to be marked. Graphix Inline uses fibre laser technology, a new and very powerful technology that combines speed and marking depth. It is compact and can be easily integrated thanks to its extremely small marking head. With Graphix Inline, you can create a wide range of markings such as alphanumeric markings, 2D codes or logos.
- Simple: implementation simplified thanks to its two positioning diodes.
- Productive: high marking speed, ideal for medium to large production runs.
- Robust: reduced servicing and maintenance thanks to the longevity of diodes.
- Flexible: ensures the marking, decoration, mild or profound engraving and the traceability on a large selection of materials.
- Compact: the reduced marking head makes its integration easier
- Autodiagnostic system: real time management of the laser operating state
- Compatible with every reading system on the market
- Best TCO of its market: (Total Cost Ownership of the product)
- Remote monitoring: using an automation for simple functions (start, stop, end of marking, marking in progress…). Communication by Ethernet and RS232.