The new Ultrasonic MI Cable end stripper efficiently removes the sheath from all
MI Cables in the range from 0.5mm diameter to 6.4mm diameter.
• Extremely compact unit
• Removes up to 25mm of sheath in one operation.
• Leaves the conductors unmarked.
• Very low power consumption
• Mains operated, no compressor needed.
• Very simple to set-up and operate
• Continuous use
• Foot-switch operated
• Advanced Ultrasonic generator – self tunes for maximum efficiency
• Bench Mounting kit supplied
• Comprehensive manual supplied
The cable to strip is positioned in the guide block, which is
adjustable for all cable sizes.
The Ultrasonic hammer is then lowered to the cable using the set
button and the height control knob. The height is set to lightly
pinch the sheath.
When the footswitch is operated the hammer moves rapidly down
onto the cable and fires a pulse of Ultrasonic energy.
The insulation breaks up and spills out from the cable end.
When the footswitch is released the hammer returns to the upper position. The
whole operation takes only one or two seconds depending on the cable size.
The power consumption of the Stripper is fractional.