• Unique mapping function let you calibrate temperature (300 °C) or voltage (220V) directly.
• iCal is a multifunction calibrator and an arbitrary function generator.
• Source: mA (4 to 2OmA), V (0 to 15V, 0 to 7OmV), Hz, sine wave, square wave, triangular wave, truncated sine wave, user programmable waveform and temperature for 11 types of thermocouples.
• Measure: current (mA), voltage (V, mV) and temperature (°C or °F).
• Programmable cold junction compensation allows users to fine tune temperature output and measurement.
• Programmable 0% and 100% value for easy 25% step function.
• Output error warning when output is shorted or open.
• Short circuit protection for voltage output.
• Clear and easy user interface (numerical key pad, sliding switch and dot matrix LCM
• Voltage, frequency, PWM duty-cycle (square wave and triangula r wave), and offset are programmable in the Hz function.
• Frequency range (0.3Hz to 20KHz) covers application of audio band (speaker, MP3, MD etc.)
• Auto-step and auto-ramp functions can quickly perform linear test.
• PC can program calibrator through USB port.
• Data logging with programmable sampling time (Ors255 sec.) and memory of 4000 records.
• Rechargeable lithium battery (1600mAH) with built-in charging circuit.
• Calibration results (source & measure) can be saved in memory (2000 records). Then
users download them to a PC for documentation.
• To distinguish calibration data at different locations, data can be saved under different file narnes.