The HD series temperature sensor is of rugged construction. It consists of a solid drilled thermowell, screwed or flanged process connection with extension lagging and a spring loaded sensor insert, allowing the sensor be removed/replaced without interrupting the process.
• Spring loaded insert housing thermocouple types K, J, T, N, E, R, S & B
• Spring loaded insert housing PT100 class B, class A and fractional DIN configurations
• Single, duplex or triplex sensors dependant on diameter
• Solid drilled thermowell with either a screwed (HDS) or flanged (HDF) process connection
• Parallel or tapered stem. Length as required
• Pocket material in grade 316L, 304, 321, 310, Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel, Nickel 200 and
Titanium and various other materials to suit the application
• Standard lagging extension or nipple/union/nipple extension with choice of connection head
environmentally rated from IP54 to IP68
• Connection head can accept either a standard ceramic connection block (up to 8 poles) or a
temperature transmitter providing a 4 to 20mA output signal.