The ACS servo drive creates a low cost, easy-to-use single axis actuator solution.
The ACS is an easy-to-use, low cost servo drive developed specifically for electric actuators. Simply select the configured Tolomatic electric actuators in the drive software to automatically set-up most of the necessary parameters to create motion in the desired linear units (mm or inch). Available with NEMA 23 & 34 servo motors which are pre-tuned in the drive, making the entire servo system very simple to commission.. EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP options available with dual Ethernet ports for infinite positioning and control from any PLC.
ACS Servo Drive / Controller basic features include:
• Easy Operating Modes: Index move, pneumatic, and analog postions (0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA)
• Controlled using Modbus RTU Network Mode over RS485 provides infinite positioning capability or configurable digital I/O (24 Vdc Opto-Isolated)(NPN or PNP) for up to 16 move commands
• High current brake output
• Easy to use Tolomatic Motion Interface (TMI) configuration software knows the actuator mechanics, no need to calculate
• Options for gearhead and inline brakes.