Topair’s Metal Fume Hoods protect laboratory staff from noxious fumes when working with acids, dangerous gas, organic solvents, etc. Harmful and unpleasant chemical fumes are removed from the controlled environment to facilitate a safe and pleasant work environment.
The fume hood channels chemical vapors out of the building using an external fan installed on the roof or on an external wall.
The hood structure is made of epoxy-covered metal, while the internal structure is made of HPL 6mm.
The hoods are EN-14175 / CE / ASHRAE 110-1995 certified.
• Metal epoxy-coated oven-tempered structure
• Tempered glass sliding front sash
• Air suction from both the top and back panel
• LED lighting at 800 LUX, with optional rupture protection
• Airflow velocity of 0.5±0.1 m/s, 100±20 FPM
• Side walls coated with 6 mm HPL for durability and easy cleaning, option for polypropylene/stainless steel
• Epoxy work surface with raised edges, with options for HPL/stainless steel/polypropylene/ceramic
• Control panel including on/off unit power and light switch, with an optional VAV system
• Includes metal lower base cabinet
• EN-14175 / CE / ASHRAE 110-1995 certified