Topair’s Polypropylene Fume Hoods are made of high-quality non-corrosive polypropylene with excellent chemical resistance. Polypropylene increases the product’s tensile strength and improves its thermal characteristics.
The Polypropylene Fume Hoods protect laboratory staff from noxious fumes released by acids, dangerous gas and organic solutions – materials and acids which regular steel hoods may not withstand.
Harmful and unpleasant chemical fumes are removed from the controlled environment to facilitate a safe and pleasant work environment. The fume hood channels chemical vapors out of the building using an external fan installed on the roof or on an external wall.
The hoods are designed for work with heavy chemicals, have been independently tested, and EN-14175 / CE / ASHRAE 110-1995 certified.
• Polypropylene structure with high chemical resistance
• One-piece welded structure
• Built-in polypropylene worktop
• Air suction from both the top and back panel
• Tempered glass sliding front sash
• Eco-friendly, cost-effective 800 LUX LED lighting separated from the work area
• Includes polypropylene lower base Hood
• Optional: sink/water tap/gas tap/vacuum tap, electric sockets
• User-friendly digital control system including fan, light and signal light control
• Control panel including on/off unit power and light switch, with an optional VAV system
• EN-14175, ASHRAE 110-1995, CE certified