Traktech are specialists in handling empty containers such as jars and bottles made of plastic, glass and tins. Thanks to our skill and experience designing and manufacturing machines, we can offer different versions of depalletizers to position containers on the packaging lines, adapting our client’s needs.
Depalletizer solutions by TRAKTECH comprise from simple pallet elevators with manual unloading of each stage, to more complex totally automated systems managing full and empty pallets.
The depalletizers designed by Traktech are able to make format changes without any worker intervention.
The most profitable depalletizer, fully automated
Based on a simple depalletizer, Traktech can develop more automatic depalletizers, also incorporating more functionality:
* Automatic container unloading system, by pushing or vacuum.
* Possibility to configure container unloading in bulk or by rows.
* Automatic system for managing layer separators, incorporating a storage deposit.
* Automatic system for removal and storage of empty pallets.
* The depalletizer system can include a station for accumulation of full pallets, to increase the autonomy of the system.
* Possibility to automate format change, without the need for worker intervention.
Traktech’s technical staff and engineers can configure out the most profitable version of the depalletizer system for their company.