• Electronic fuel injection with superior atomization
• Does not contain ITAR or EAR components
• Optimum performance under broad environmental conditions
• Integrated 100W onboard generator system
• Proprietary silent muffler as standard equipment
• Operator software for plug & play integration • Non-detectable at 700 m distance
• 30 % fuel consumption improvement over carbureted engines
• Smooth and stable operation
• -30 C cold weather starting
• Optional automatic cooling system
• Comes fully assembled, calibrated and tested
• Onboard telemetry logging on 4 Gb flash card
The engine is particularly suitable for the long endurance unmanned aircraft due to the excellent fuel consumption and very low acoustic signature.
UAV28-EFI system is a fully integrated and cost-efficient engine system targeted to replace carbureted engines and significantly enhance unmanned aircraft reliability, endurance, and performance as well as to expand operational conditions.