The model 851 pressure transmitter has both FM and CSA explosion-proof and intrinsic safety approvals with a bench adjustable 5:1 turndown of both the zero and span adjustments. This pressure sensor has 316 wetted parts and housing with a Hastelloy C diaphragm for the flush mount unit.
It is light weight, just 1 lb., and is designed for years of stable performance in the toughest environmental and media conditions, such as refineries, pipelines, petrochemical plants, pulp and paper manufacturing, and water/wastewater treatment facilities. With the cover seal, double O-ring assembly, this pressure transmitter is weather proof and capable of direct spray/clean-in-place applications. The Model 851 pressure transmitter also meets NACE standards for offshore applications.
The 851 has a 4-20 ma output and is available in pressure ranges from 3 psi to 5000 psi. Accuracy is +/- 0.25% of calibrated span, including linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability (BFSL). A flush version is available for vicious media or media with solids, such as pulp and paper processing.
• - A miniature, low-priced full-featured transmitter - just 1 Ib. (450 grams)
o Ail welded 316 stainless Steel construction and wet-ted parts (no aluminum)
• - Ranges from 0-3 psig (0.2 bar) through 0-5000 psig (345 bar)
• - ±0.25% accuracy
: Zéro and span adjustability
• - Full 5:1 range tumdown
• - FM for explosion-proof; CSA for explosion-proof and intrinsic safety
• - 4-20 mA output at 12-40 VDC
Watertight cable or conduit connection optional
• - 1/2 inch N PT female process connection or flush mount version
• - Straight in-line construction for a slim profile