Suction and blowing system AS
With the suction and blowing system AS, we have tried to provide the printing industry with an answer to most of their requirements regarding the management of paper during the printing process, or rather:
- The concentration of all the necessary pumps and commands on one single piece.
- An increased printing quality thanks to individually controlled pumps.
- An increase of productivity resulting from the configuration and use of individual pumps.
- Reduced machine idle state due to the pneumatic pumps based on the Venturi principle.
- An improvement of the work environment thanks to the noise reduction, absence of heat and the emission of air free of oil vapours, water condensation and impurities between the sheets of paper to be separated and in the work environment.
- Energy saving due to a low compressed air consumption compared to the amount of sucked (or generated) air.
- Maintenance reduced to a regular cleaning of the filters.
The suction and blowing system AS is composed of a metal, easy-to-place cabinet, inside of which the combined pneumatic pumps PA and PS are located with the supply compressed air interception and adjustment valves.
The suction and blowing capacities of the pumps are determined according to the client’s requirements or to technical specifications of the machine manufacturer.
The blowing and suction connectors are located on the sides of the cabinet for the connection to the application, as well as the filters equipped with micro-porous cartridge against fine dust.