ELECTRONIC AND PNEUMATIC LIFT ASSISTS – “FLEXI”
There are two product variants, pneumatic or electric.
Both versions feature single hand operation with infinity variable speed control.
The lift and lower controls are operated using thumb throttles, providing intuitive operation. The Flexi lift assist provides fast and efficient lifting at a competitive price.
The Flexi is available for mounting on rails for covering large areas, or from the specially designed articulation arm.
The arms feature a working radius of up to 7m.
The design of the arm allows 360 degree continuous rotation around the main column axis and provides ergonomic operation.
• Fast and intuitive operation. Lifting speeds of up to 36m/min make it one of the fastest handling systems available.
• Cost effective to buy and maintain.
• The pneumatic version can be ATEX rated.
• Can be provided in Pneumatic or electric.
• Multiple standard variants are available: 125kg, 250kg, 500kg & 1000kg SWL.
• Reduces the risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI), and musculoskeletal disorders (MSD), improving both health and safety in the workplace.
• The use of a Flexi lift assist eliminates the need to adjust any settings when lifting various weights.
• Increases productivity and ergonomics in the workplace.
If you are looking for a solution to your handling needs, our Flexi lift assist is ideal for a range of industries – including, automotive, aerospace, pharmaceutical, food, electronics, mechanical, and any warehouse environment.