The Busbar System is an innovative way to jumper up to 57 poles of Manual Motor Controllers (MMC) and Supplementary Protectors (SP).
Langir Corp., a leading supplier of busbar systems in the China Market, has expanded its Busbar System Line and added a new Power Distribution System to its broad range of products.
Langir has an established line Busbars with ratings up to 100A. They are ROHS recognized and listed for use with most competitor’s supplementary protectors and manual motor controllers.
The Advantages of This Busbar System Are
• 30% Installation Time Savings
• Panel Space Savings
• Reduced Maintenance
• High Electrical Ratings
Busbar System 1P+N
• Shape: Pin Type
• Rated current: 32A
• Rated insulating voltage: 500V AC
• Flammability of plastic part: class 1
• Shape: Pin type, Fork Type
• Rated Insulating Voltage: 500VAC
• Flammbaility of Plastic Part: Class 1