Who we are
90 years of experience to share with you!
Since its foundation in 1927, Duff-Norton Europe, previously known as Raccords Gautier, has worked to meet its customers' needs as effectively as possible with its range of rotary unions and check valves.
With 90 years of experience in design and manufacturing, Duff-Norton Europe is one of the world's leading industrial manufacturers, and its products are recognized as the benchmark for first-rate quality across their associated markets.
Today, Duff-Norton Europe is even more strongly committed to meeting its customers' specific needs, and offers new ranges of rotary unions and check valves designed for a variety of applications, such as cooling applications with the DWPA series, civil engineering and agricultural applications with the DNTP and DNCHP series, and various drainage applications with the DNHC and DNRF series.
Part of the Columbus McKinnon Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCO), Duff-Norton Europe has all the necessary industrial and logistics resources and expertise to help you find the perfect rotary union or check valve solution for your requirements across the globe.
Duff-Norton Europe attaches great importance to ensuring the satisfaction of its customers. It achieves this through:
- the quality of its products,
- ensuring the safety and security of its employees, and
- safeguarding its working environment, in particular by ensuring that all of its waste is recovered by authorized companies.
The company has been awarded Bureau Veritas® certification based on the latest version of the following three standards:
- ISO 9001 in order to ensure that the customer is the central focus of our organization and that our goal of achieving full customer satisfaction is met
- ISO 14001 in order to safeguard the workplace and wider environment
- OSHAS 18001 in order to ensure the health, well-being, and security of our employees