Who we are
ABOUT FISCHER CONNECTORS
For more than 60 years, the people of Fischer Connectors have been reimagining connectivity, turning customers’ challenges into success stories with innovative technologies, quality products and collaborative customer support.
Since 1954, Fischer Connectors has designed, manufactured and distributed rugged connectors and cable assemblies that help customers around the world produce reliable, high-performance electronic devices. The connectivity solutions are especially suitable for applications requiring faultless precision, durability and resistance to extreme conditions, including defense and security, medical, industrial, instrumentation, audio-visual, transportation, and energy.
Headquartered in Saint-Prex, Switzerland (Canton of Vaud), where its R&D Center and manufacturing facilities are also located, the Fischer Connectors Group has cable assembly sites in EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. The Group also includes local subsidiaries and a wide network of distributors and agents all over the world.
KEY FACTS AND FIGURES
• Global headquarters in Saint-Prex in the canton of Vaud, Switzerland
• 8 subsidiaries – in order of opening: United Kingdom (1988), Germany, USA, Italy, France (1990), Hong Kong (2000), India (2012), Japan (2017)
• More than 40 distributors and agents on 5 continents
• 500+ employees worldwide (including 270 on the Saint-Prex site) representing over
36 nationalities and about 40 different professions
• Fields of application adapted to any type of industry and in applications requiring reliable and high-performance equipment: medical, industry, instrumentation, defense & security, transport, energy, extreme environments, audiovisual and telecommunications
• Global production of connectors at the Saint-Prex plant in Switzerland
• Cable assembly sites in Europe, North America and Asia
• Global recognition for its waterproof and hermetic (vacuum applications), ultra-robust, miniature and high-density connectivity solutions
• More than 30,000 product references in its catalog, grouped into 5 product series:
Core, UltiMate, FiberOptic, MiniMax and Freedom
• 20,000 connectors are produced per day in the Saint-Prex plant
• More than 10,000 active clients per year
• Added value in technical support to customers to supply complete, customized solutions
• Highly internationalized turnover: up to 95%
• Certification and conformity: ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, RoHS, REACH
Our vision is to reimagine connectivity, helping turn ambitious ideas into solutions that shape the future.
Our mission is to make our customers' lives easier with a collaborative approach, tailored connectivity solutions and passionate employees who turn challenges into success.
Respect: “We put people first.”
Entrepreneurial spirit: “We take personal responsibility for positive change.”
Excellence: “We exceed customers’ expectations.”
Longevity: “We create lasting value.”
Innovation: “We turn challenges into creative solutions.”
Collaboration: “Together, we can shape the future.”