Otto Ganter GmbH & Co. KG
Who we are
The leading standard parts partner
Founded in 1894 as a mechanical workshop in Furtwangen in the Black Forest, Ganter introduced the first standard parts catalogue already in 1912 – five years before the establishment of the Deutsche Industrie Norm (DIN).
Today, the company is in the fourth generation of family management and a leader in the development, manufacture and sale of standard parts with a portfolio of over 60,000 parts ready to ship to customers.
To ensure that this remains true in the future, Ganter relies on continuous development of the product portfolio, state-of-the-art production and logistics as well as a global network of strong partners.
- Extremely short response and delivery times
- Clear specification thanks to the Ganter standard
- Development and production even in small part volumes
- Storage and handling of customer-specific parts, shipping and on call delivery
- Globally available product selection
- Unique range of products
- Comprehensive selection of materials
- High manufacturing depth
- Continuous further development
- Special solutions according to customer specifications
Designed for success:
- Focused on the requirements of a dynamic market, Ganter regularly introduces new solutions for an ever-expanding range of requirements
- Numerous design awards highlight the high level of our products
- Strong partners expand the Ganter program with their special expertise
We bring personal service to you.:
- Competent field agents assist you with all your questions concerning standard parts. Fast, direct and reliable.
- Ganter is always close to its customers: Experience the range and quality of our standard elements at numerous inhouse exhibitions and trade fairs