single-phase speed regulator / for induction motors
Fasar Elettronica S.r.l.
single-phase, for induction motors
FE1032 regulators allows speed control of an induction single-phase motor (typically used for air intake system) effectively and practically using the rotary knob situated on the front panel of the device: speed is linearly adjustable from a minimum value up to a maximum value when the motor is switched on (calibration of values is possible with internal trimmers). The motor switch also supplies mains voltage (230Vac) to control an eventual external load.
- Motor speed control by potentiometer.
- ON/OFF switch for motor and optional load
- Maximum load MOTOR: 8 A
- Optional load characteristics: 230Vac 50Hz max. 1 A
- Trimmers for the adjustment of the fan minimum and maximum speed.
- Protection fuse: 16A F.
- Supply voltage: 230Vac-50Hz.
- IP50 protection.
- Size: 158x113x95 mm
- Weight: 0.78 kg