Pneumatic nutrunner / pistol / with shut-off clutch
with shut-off clutch
Min.: 0.4 Nm (0.3 ft.lb)
Max.: 12 Nm (8.85 ft.lb)
Min.: 400 rpm (2513.27 rad.min-1)
Max.: 2000 rpm (12566.37 rad.min-1)
Holger Clasen SD26A / PA-UG Pneumatic screw drivers with shut-off clutch and upgrip
The Holger Clasen SD26A / PA-UG Pneumatic screw drivers with shut-off clutch and upgrip is used mainly due to the following purposes:
• The tool is capable to function with un-lubricated air delivery.
• Upside grip allows contact to tough - to reach applications.
• Quick - change chuck with simple and secure use.
• Huge torque range 0.4 12.0 Nm for a broad range of purposes
• Maximum rotation speed 400 2,000 min-1 guarantees short tightening cycles.
• ±5% shut - off precision, maximum torque recurrence
• The tool is capable to work with un - lubricated air delivery.
Particularly, for connections with diverse material structures, e.g. wood.
SD26A/...PA-UG Pneumatic screw drivers with shut-off clutch and upgrip