Manual horizontal band saw
The NEW PH 211-1 and 261-1 replaces models PH 211 and 261, keeping just the same sizes and cutting capacity only.
* They offer peerless technical features, having been designed using the valuable manufacturing technology of larger machines.
* These manual band sawing machines for cuts from 0º to 60º on the left are also supplied in a version with HB device to make single cuts without operators, still keeping the manual cutting cycle available ( the HB device is available only in the three-phase version).
HB CUTTING CYCLE:
* After positioning the bar and closing the vice, the cutting phase is started, using the weight of the saw frame controlled by a hydraulic circuit to adjust the downfeed speed; after the cut the band stops, the frame is manually lifted in order to reposition the bar to cut untill the position needed by the operator , at this point the head frame is locked by the manually-controlled hydraulic valve.
A FEW FEATURES:
* NEW sturdy structures in cast iron in order to tension the band at 700 and 900 kg respectively for PH 211-1 and PH 261-1
* Electrical board with entirely identifiable wiring, stand-by, main switch with lock, short circuit protection, motor overload cutout, min. voltage coil, low voltage system 24 V.
* Control handle IP55.
* Driving pulley locked with clamp ring to ensure a strong fastening, still allowing axial adjustment.
* Blade-guide heads with 6 CARBIDE pads instead of bearings to ensure a better stability.
* Stop strokes at 0º and 60º on the left with lever for locking at any intermediate angle.
* Double spring for head return.