SHARK 281, manual band sawing machine to cut from 0° to +60°.
A FEW FEATURES:
- Electric panel (wiring totally identifiable, stand-by, loose-key safety switch, main switch, pole change switch, emergency stop, motor magneto-thermal overload, minimum tension coil, protection against missing phase, low tension safety device (LTSD 24 V).
- IP55 control handle.
- Vice with fast clamping device.
- Hydraulic transducer to visualize band tensioning.
- Electric pump for band lubrication and cooling.
- Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
- Double head return spring.
- Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
- Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
- Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
- Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
- The CUT CONTROL SYSTEM (CCS) can be retrofitted on machines out in the field.